Recent studies have shown that Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is the most evidence-based & effective treatment model for Borderline Personality Disorder. Led by expert DBT trainer Diane Bigler, this webinar will cover the latest research, evidence-based practices, and interactive exercises for applying DBT in treating BPD.
After covering the latest research on DBT & Borderline Personality Disorder, learning how to identify the primary DBT treatment targets, and choosing the best methods of intervention for BPD clients…
You’ll get more insight about the dynamic of the therapeutic relationship, skills training, mindfulness, validation, and how to use these to create an effective treatment environment.
Ultimately, this comprehensive learning opportunity will leave you with the knowledge & skills needed to incorporate DBT into your clinical practice and provide successful treatment for individuals with Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Identify the theoretical foundations of DBT and the four core skills application to BPD populations.
- Explore the four core skills and make use of interventions for targeted problems.
- Construct methods of evaluating clients with BPD to design appropriate DBT treatment strategies.
Power point presentation will be posted soon.
Diane Bigler, LCSW, LSCSW
Diane Bigler is a highly respected and accomplished Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 25 years of experience in the mental health field. With a diverse background that includes clinical positions as an outpatient and in-home therapist, clinical supervisor, and administrative positions such as Program Director and Coordinator, Diane has a wealth of experience and expertise. In addition to her clinical work, Diane is an Adjunct Professor of Social Work at the University of Kansas School of Social Welfare, where she serves as a Field Liaison and Field Instructor. She is passionate about supporting the development of new clinicians and has a reputation for providing top-notch professional development opportunities. Diane is also a well-regarded trainer, both locally and nationally, on a wide range of mental health and workplace development topics. She has worked with both clinicians and corporations to provide training and support in areas such as communication, conflict resolution, and stress management. Her unique blend of clinical expertise and workplace development knowledge makes her a sought-after trainer in the field.
States that Accept NBCC Approved Courses:
|District Of Columbia
- Nevada CPC’s and MFT’s accept ASWB-approved training
- North Dakota Board Of Counselor Examiners LAPC and LAPCS accept ASWB approved training
- Rhode Island Board of Mental Health Counselors and Marriage & Family Therapists MHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council LPC and LPCS accept ASWB approved training
- Utah Division of Professional Licensing - CMHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Washington State Department of Mental Health MHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Wisconsin Council on Mental Health LPCS accepts ASWB-approved training
States that Accept NAADAC-Approved Courses:
Other Board Approvals:
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP): E Care BHI is recognized by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-22-344-0424
- Connecticut Certification Board (CCB Approved): E Care BHI is recognized & approved by the Connecticut Certification Board.
- Georgia Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselors (ADACBGA) #19-12-17-1212.
- Florida Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Florida Certification Board as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselor (FCB) #5387-A.
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling: The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling accepts courses from ASWB & NBCC-approved providers. E Care Behavioral Health Institute is an ASWB and NBCC-approved provider.
- Minnesota Certification Board accepts CCAPP. E Care is an approved training provider by California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP): E Care BHI is recognized by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-22-344-0424
- Oklahoma Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Oklahoma State Board of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselors (OBLADC) #20220136.
- Ohio Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselor (OCDP)#50-29024
- South Carolina Professional Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists and Psycho-Educational Specialists licensing board, Provider #462
- The Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board accepts courses from ASWB & NBCC approved providers. E Care Behavioral Health Institute is an ASWB and NBCC approved provider.
- Texas Certification Board (TCB): E Care Behavioral BHI is recognized by the Texas Certification Board. Provider Number 2041-19
- VA Mental Health Employee: E Care BHI VA COMMERCIAL VENDOR # 81-3353387-01