Regulations regarding Precertification/Licensure and Continuing Education Training is rapidly changing. We have provided information to regulations and statutes for each state here so you can ensure your state accepts distance learning and/or live, interactive webinars from providers who have been approved by NAADAC, and NBCC.
- 40 CE Hours in 2 years
- ALC: 20 hours,
- LPC: 40 hours, every 2 years
- 6 Ethics or Supervision
- ALC 3 hours ethics required,
- LPC 6 hours ethics required
Substance Abuse Counselor
- 300 Clock hours education/training
- 20 CE hours per year
- Must be in 4 domains and from accredited college or university
- 6 hours of ethics education
- 4 hours of AIDS/HIV education.
Marriage and Family Therapists
40 CE hours every 2 years
- 3 hours ethics required, LMFT supervisors
- 5 hours supervision.
- A minimum of 10 hours must be clinical MFT workshops.
- 40 CE hours in 2 years
- 20 hours per year AL CEs Required
30 CE hours in 2 years
3 hours of ethics are required at each renewal.