Wednesday, December 20th
12:00 PM EST – 2:00 PM EST
In today’s dynamic therapeutic landscape, the integration of modalities is the true path to holistic healing. Discover the synergistic potential of blending EMDR with a multitude of other therapeutic approaches, including Ego State Therapy, somatic therapies, attachment-based therapies, and more. Witness firsthand the profound outcomes that emerge when these powerful frameworks converge, creating a tapestry of healing possibilities.
In this presentation, Robin Shapiro will cover the early days of EMDR as a therapy for PTSD. Then she will explore many other “targets” for EMDR: anxiety, rage, grief, shame, and attachment issues. Robin will explain how EMDR has changed with the addition of EMDR 2.0, Flash Techniques, and 4 Blinks. She will also dive in on how people are mixing EMDR with other therapies, including Ego State Therapy, somatic therapies, attachment-based therapies, and almost all others. Throughout, She’ll discuss specific cases that utilize EMDR and name many books that address EMDR.
- Discuss the power of integrating EMDR with diverse modalities for holistic healing.
- Explore expanded EMDR targets and their effective treatment through integration with complementary therapies.
- Gain insights into EMDR advancements and their practical application through real-life case studies and recommended resources.
Robin Shapiro, M.S.W., L.I.C.S.W.
After 40 years in clinical practice, Robin Shapiro, M.S.W., L.I.C.S.W. has established herself as an exemplary clinician, a trusted clinical consultant, an esteemed author of psychotherapy books, an engaging conference speaker, and an accomplished workshop presenter. Throughout her illustrious career, Robin has honed her expertise in various therapeutic approaches, including EMDR, ego state therapy, somatic therapy, and attachment-focused therapies, among others. Her remarkable ability to integrate and simplify diverse therapy modalities has made her a highly sought-after resource for fellow therapists. Renowned for her practical insights into clinical issues and their effective resolutions, Robin excels at conveying complex concepts in her books, presentations, and consultations with clarity and even a touch of entertainment. Among her notable literary contributions are "EMDR Solutions: Pathways to Healing" (Norton, 2005), "EMDR Solutions II: Depression, Eating Disorders, Performance and More" (2009), "Trauma Treatments Handbook: Protocols Across the Spectrum" (2010), "Easy Ego State Interventions" (2016), and "Doing Psychotherapy" (2020). Robin has graced numerous prestigious events, including EMDR conferences, ISSTD, and various other prominent venues, where she has captivated audiences with her insightful presentations. Currently, she provides consultation to 20 monthly groups and numerous individual therapists while also traveling the world to teach her highly regarded ego state training.
States that Accept NBCC Approved Courses:
|Delaware||District Of Columbia||Florida||Georgia||Hawaii||Idaho||Indiana|
|Iowa||Maine||Maryland||Missouri||New Hampshire||New Jersey||New Mexico|
|Ohio||Oregon||Pennsylvania||Rhode Island||South Carolina||South Dakota||Tennessee|
- Nevada CPC’s and MFT’s accept ASWB-approved training
- North Dakota Board Of Counselor Examiners LAPC and LAPCS accept ASWB approved training
- Rhode Island Board of Mental Health Counselors and Marriage & Family Therapists MHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council LPC and LPCS accept ASWB approved training
- Utah Division of Professional Licensing - CMHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Washington State Department of Mental Health MHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Wisconsin Council on Mental Health LPCS accepts ASWB-approved training
States that Accept NAADAC-Approved Courses:
|New Jersey||New Mexico||North Carolina||North Dakota||Oregon||Rhode Island||Tennessee|
Other Board Approvals:
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP): E Care BHI is recognized by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-22-344-0424
- Connecticut Certification Board (CCB Approved): E Care BHI is recognized & approved by the Connecticut Certification Board.
- Georgia Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselors (ADACBGA) #19-12-17-1212.
- Florida Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Florida Certification Board as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselor (FCB) #5387-A.
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling: The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling accepts courses from ASWB & NBCC-approved providers. E Care Behavioral Health Institute is an ASWB and NBCC-approved provider.
- Minnesota Certification Board accepts CCAPP. E Care is an approved training provider by California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP): E Care BHI is recognized by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-22-344-0424
- Oklahoma Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Oklahoma State Board of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselors (OBLADC) #20220136.
- Ohio Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselor (OCDP)#50-29024
- South Carolina Professional Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists and Psycho-Educational Specialists licensing board, Provider #462
- The Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board accepts courses from ASWB & NBCC approved providers. E Care Behavioral Health Institute is an ASWB and NBCC approved provider.
- Texas Certification Board (TCB): E Care Behavioral BHI is recognized by the Texas Certification Board. Provider Number 2041-19
- VA Mental Health Employee: E Care BHI VA COMMERCIAL VENDOR # 81-3353387-01