Friday, December 29th
12:00 PM EST – 3:15 PM EST
- Identify common tactics used by manipulative and abusive individuals in relationships.
- Describe the impact of manipulative and abusive behaviors on victims.
- Apply evidence-based strategies for working with individuals who have experienced manipulative and abusive relationships.
- Develop a safety plan for individuals impacted by manipulative and abusive relationships.
- Utilize trauma-informed care principles when working with individuals impacted by manipulative and abusive relationships.
Ellen Biros, MS, LCSW, C-PD
Ellen Biros is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and adjunct professor. With over 20 years of experience in social work, Ellen is a seasoned expert in the treatment and assessment of individuals with personality disorders, substance abuse issues, and emotional regulation problems. Ellen earned a Master’s degree in Justice from American University in Washington, DC, and a Master’s in Social Work from the University of Georgia. She has been sharing her knowledge with students at Tulane University in the School of Social Work and The University of Phoenix in the College of Social Services and the College of Natural Sciences. She is known for her dynamic and engaging teaching style and her ability to inspire students to achieve their full potential. Ellen is also an accomplished author and speaker. She has authored several continuing education seminars that have been well-received by professionals in the field. Her seminars, such as “Personality Disorders: The Challenges of the Hidden Agenda,” “Antisocial, Borderline, Narcissistic and Histrionic: Effective Treatment for Cluster B Personality Disorders,” and “Unmasking Manipulative Relationships: Effective Strategies for Countering Covert Abuse,.”
States that Accept NBCC Approved Courses:
|Delaware||District Of Columbia||Florida||Georgia||Hawaii||Idaho||Indiana|
|Iowa||Maine||Maryland||Missouri||New Hampshire||New Jersey||New Mexico|
|Ohio||Oregon||Pennsylvania||Rhode Island||South Carolina||South Dakota||Tennessee|
- Nevada CPC’s and MFT’s accept ASWB-approved training
- North Dakota Board Of Counselor Examiners LAPC and LAPCS accept ASWB approved training
- Rhode Island Board of Mental Health Counselors and Marriage & Family Therapists MHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council LPC and LPCS accept ASWB approved training
- Utah Division of Professional Licensing - CMHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Washington State Department of Mental Health MHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Wisconsin Council on Mental Health LPCS accepts ASWB-approved training
States that Accept NAADAC-Approved Courses:
|New Jersey||New Mexico||North Carolina||North Dakota||Oregon||Rhode Island||Tennessee|
Other Board Approvals:
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP): E Care BHI is recognized by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-22-344-0424
- Connecticut Certification Board (CCB Approved): E Care BHI is recognized & approved by the Connecticut Certification Board.
- Georgia Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselors (ADACBGA) #19-12-17-1212.
- Florida Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Florida Certification Board as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselor (FCB) #5387-A.
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling: The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling accepts courses from ASWB & NBCC-approved providers. E Care Behavioral Health Institute is an ASWB and NBCC-approved provider.
- Minnesota Certification Board accepts CCAPP. E Care is an approved training provider by California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP): E Care BHI is recognized by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-22-344-0424
- Oklahoma Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Oklahoma State Board of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselors (OBLADC) #20220136.
- Ohio Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselor (OCDP)#50-29024
- South Carolina Professional Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists and Psycho-Educational Specialists licensing board, Provider #462
- The Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board accepts courses from ASWB & NBCC approved providers. E Care Behavioral Health Institute is an ASWB and NBCC approved provider.
- Texas Certification Board (TCB): E Care Behavioral BHI is recognized by the Texas Certification Board. Provider Number 2041-19
- VA Mental Health Employee: E Care BHI VA COMMERCIAL VENDOR # 81-3353387-01